Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Volume 20


Posted by Picasa

A very common occurrence... laundry was done on Thursday. Just did it again this past Monday. Here is what I find:
Wyatt's Pile: 6 pairs of shorts, 7 t-shirts, 6 pairs of boxers, 4 pairs of socks
Henry's Pile: 1 pair of shorts, 2 t-shirts, 1 pair of boxers, 4 pairs of socks, 1 pj shirt

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Uh oh! That is funny.
We have a laundry shoot in our master closet which means we don't do baskets or hampers (so nice!). The kids just put their clothes down the chute. I had a playdate last month and a little boy found the chute and threw every pair of shoes down the chute. Not good.

AMY said...

Funny! This is just like our house with the first two!!!!

Allison Walton said...

Just like our house. Only mine is with a husband who says, "I had some things for the laundry" AFTER I have finished.