Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

Just some random thoughts as we head into the wknd... (which will hopefully be filled with Christmas decorating!).
1.Can't remember if I already mentioned I'm doing some school stuff with Wyatt at home. He is 3.5 and he is loving it. And doing really well. I'm actually thinking of waiting to do it until Henry comes home from K b/c I think he could really benefit from it too. Plus, they always think it's more fun when they are together of course :) *(Addition: I did already post this picture.. oh well! My memory is seriously impaired.)

















2. I remember when Wyatt was a baby. He was such a messy eater... constantly had his hands in his hair and it would drive me batty! Especially if I had just given him a bath! Here's Myles... lately he has been exploring with his hands during meal time too.

















3. Wyatt has not changed a bit... he just keeps getting stranger :) He really keeps us laughing. He had these on the other day on the way to church. Of course it's funny he had them on, but the funnier part is that he is SO serious. He just puts them on and starts singing with the music like nothing is unusual. Too funny. 













4. I love this pic of the two older boys. It melts my heart. Their friendship continues to grow. We are so thankful for all three boys!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your boys!!!! Well, your blog, and of course, you too!!

Becky