Friday, June 24, 2011

Memorable Things Kids Say - Volume 21




Posted by PicasaA conversation held in the back of the van.... we drove past the gas station and saw a Bud Light semi unloading. (Henry must have thought it was a soda drink.)
Wyatt: Henry, look at the semi truck!
Henry: Yeah, it carries drinks.
Wyatt: Look at it!
Henry: Wyatt, those drinks are bad for you. They just take bad sugar and water and mix it together. Then they sell it. It's not good for your body. (I'm not sure where he comes up with these ideas!)
Wyatt: Look at it! That' so cool!
Henry: People drink that and it's bad sugar Wyatt. It can kill you.

(About 5 minutes later...)

Wyatt: Henry, look how big my muscles are (says as he flexes his arm)
Henry: Yeah, but my muscles are bigger b/c I am bigger.
Wyatt: My muscles are big too. Look.
Henry: No, my muscles are bigger b/c I'm bigger. I'll always be older than you so my muscles will always be bigger than yours. Right Mom?
Wyatt: No they won't.
Henry: Yes, they will.
Wyatt: No they won't.
Henry: Wyatt, yes they will. But you know what, God's muscles are bigger than both of ours. His will always be bigger. He can hold the whole world in just one hand.
Wyatt: Yeah, He's really, really strong.

Kids are so wonderful even though some days they are so challenging!  I love it.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks like they're eating some pretty bad sugar in those photos : ) Love those boys!!

AMY said...

ditto to Pam's comment!
So fun to hear kids talk!
On Sunday ask Lilly what Wyatt says to her.. .