We had a ridiculously large wedding party! But we talked about that tonight, and decided we would still do it the same way. We had an outdoor wedding... and it was a little panicky all the way up until about 6pm, when finally the rain clouds parted, and the sun came out. The wedding started at 7pm. It was PERFECT. Cool, sunny, and just enough wetness to add a little sheen. Tonight we perused through our wedding album, honeymoon album, and our first years of travel. So many, many good memories... it's incredible how fast it has all gone by. Florida, Seattle, California, Arizona, London, Ireland, multiple houseboat trips, bus trips to NYC... we are so thankful for the time we spent traveling before we had the boys. So much fun with family...
Sit tight... in the next few days, I'm going to post some pics of our honeymoon! :) It actually worked out fairly well to take digital pics of the prints (since this is pre-digital age!)... Yikes!
8 comments:
Oh yeah! It will be so fun to see all your pictures!
I remember the first time we met you at our old house, soon after you had gotten married!
Happy Anniversary you two!!
Happy anniversary, Michelle! Looking forward to the pix... and to keep talking with you :-)
Congratulations on a decade or marriage!
Congratulations on a decade OF marriage!
Happy Anniversary! I remember when you got married. I was visiting Matt and had to go home and he was going to your wedding the next day. Can't believe that was 10 years ago!!
you look the exact same - what a beautiful testimony of God's faithfulness in your life... there is nothing like a middle age love - I just read that in a book.
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment