Friday, June 03, 2011

Memorable Things Kids Say - Volume 19

The boys have been in swim lessons the past 9 weeks. They are doing great! The past two sessions there has been this 'dummy' there b/c they have been doing some lifeguard training. We walked past it the other day and Wyatt stopped. "Mommy, Mommy, can I touch this?" I said that was fine, but then to hurry along so we could get his life belt on. He touched it and then came running up to me and Henry. "Henry, I touched Jesus." Henry did a double take and said, "What?"

Wyatt said, "I touched Jesus." I said, "What do you mean Jesus?" And he pointed to the dummy.... "I touched his knees and his head. They had holes in them. Boo boos. That's how I know it was Jesus."


Honestly, kids are so beautiful. It was so funny, and at the same time, so simply sweet.

3 comments:

AMY said...

oh my word! that is so funny!

mikeanddebbie said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

Kit*Grace said...

That is SO sweet!!!!