| *In case you weren't aware yet, the iPhone isn't immortal. It was MIA for about 2 hours, Jonathan found it out in the middle of our cul-de-sac after it had been poured on and driven over. I have this really bad habit of setting things on top of the car and then forgetting about them and driving away later. I swear I have NO recollection of even taking it outside that day. He swears I was just anxious to get the upgrade. But of course, true to his nature, he just smiled, said it was OK, and then proceeded to be fascinated by the shattered screen. And, he is anxious to take it apart. Oh, and yes, he did go get me a new one! He said not to expect anything for Mother's Day now... :) Btw, if you were trying to call me the past few days, this is why you wouldn't have recv'd a response!* |
2 comments:
Must be the week for breaking expensive things. I did to my laptop screen what you did to your iPhone. me sads :(
We have an itouch that looks very similar. :-(
Post a Comment