... Myles will choose the iPad over a book. Wouldn't most kids... or adults? :) That, of course, is why he doesn't have his own iPad, but he does have his own books. And in other news, Henry makes pb sandwiches for lunch now all by himself. And Wyatt shoots thunder out the window. So, there you have it. We have been on spring break around here, so I happily took a little hiatus from the computer. You will find me catching up over this week hopefully.
5 comments:
Hmm...I wonder why I can't see your pictures? I just see four "x" 's.
Myles and the ipad. Love it!
Love that smile on Myles : ) Oh, and honestly, I think I would choose a book over an ipad : )
Oh my goodness, love love LOVE the smile on Myles' face. He has gotten so big! Enjoy the rest of spring break.
Love the thunder!
Post a Comment