Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Volume 17


 Any guesses as to what is going on here? This is taken right out my kitchen window. I suppose we need to re-visit the outdoor expectations for warm weather behavior.

8 comments:

AMY said...

I don't know if it is just my computer or what but your pictures are not showing up.

Unknown said...

bummer.. they are showing up on my computer.

mikeanddebbie said...

I can't see the pictures either.
:(

A urora said...

I see the photos and they're hilarious... I have 2 sons and I know exactly what he's doing... ha ha

Pamela said...

I'm sure it wont' be the last time : )

Anonymous said...

I see nothing in these photos that is "don't ask, don't tell" material. I see a boy taking advantage of the "advantages" God has given him. I mean, hey, at least he wasn't in the front yard totally naked. Not that that has ever happened around here.

Andrea said...

better than in a fountain at the mall : )

Anonymous said...

@Andrea: Though that might have won them $10,000.