Friday, March 04, 2011

Smiles with Myles - Volume 8

Posted by PicasaWe are so thankful to report that Myles passed his full hearing test today! We woke him up early (actually, he woke up early on his own... we thought he had game-day jitters!) and I sat in the back with him on the way to Children's. He was so sleepy so I, of course, was doing any silly antic that a mom will do for their child. We really needed to keep him awake. The first two tests the audiologist can do while he is awake, and the final test (which was the ABR) she has to do once he enters a deep sleep. I was unaware that he was having two other tests before the ABR. I guess I need to start asking more questions. He never even fussed once. She said he was the easiest and fastest test she has done in the past 3 months. It can take up to 2 hours to complete, but we were in and out in about 40 minutes. We are so thankful!!

5 comments:

A urora said...

way to go, Myles!!!

Pamela said...

Terrific news! Love you all!

AMY said...

Praise the Lord!!

mikeanddebbie said...

I'm so glad it went so smoothly for you today! He is so cute!!!! Praise the Lord he passed!!! :)

AylĂ­n Merck said...

Dear Michelle,
I still haven't met you personally... But I am glad I found your blog. It is sweet to get to know you and your family through here... So thankful to read this post! Praise God!!