Monday, March 07, 2011

Memorable Things Kids Say - Volume 18

A conversation b/t me and Wyatt while I'm at the kitchen sink and he is in the front of the house where I can't see him... or hear him.
--MOM: Wyatt, what are you doing?
--WYATT: Just nofing. 
-- MOM: Wyatt, I asked you what you are doing.













--WYATT: I said, just nofing.
--MOM: You must be doing something. What are you doing?
--WYATT: Just nofing.


























  


--MOM: What?
--WYATT: I said, 'just nofing' to myself. I not talking to you Mom. 

I could tell we weren't going to get anywhere. But it warranted a check. He was poking holes into all of my TP rolls that I had just brought home from Kroger. This a typical conversation with Wyatt when he's up to no good. Just wanted to document it.... Maybe I should start a label for "Memorable Things Kids Say" AND "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" all mixed together.

4 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

:)

Pamela said...

that first photo of Wyatt is hilarious!

Andrea said...

I can comment on the kids now b/c I saw them! We all want your muffin recipes, please send them to pam to give to us. love to you.

A urora said...

poking holes in TP? That does sound like 3 year old fun though!!