Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wrap-up of 2010

Ok, I think I've caught up as much as I'm going to for 2010. Time flies with these little ones and it's so hard to keep up with documenting all of the things that are stuck in your head. There are so many moments we tell ourselves... we're not going to forget that b/c it was so darn cute or priceless or hilarious... but then the next moments come and we do forget! I love re-reading through the blog - so many stories attached to pictures. Such sweet, sweet memories!! We had a great Christmas with the boys. They were very grateful for all that they received - they were at a really fun age this year! It made the giving all the more enjoyable! I think the cap guns were their favorites. Great idea, right? We had the whole parental discussion as to where we stand with guns, and all that stuff... what the rules would be, etc. Then, the first week back at preschool, they do an activity for the hallway and they had to write, "On holiday break, I ____ _____ _____." There were lots of things kids put... I built a snowman, I went to Grandma's, I opened presents.... then there's Henry's, right at the top... I GOT A GUN. Nice. His teacher said she tried to get him to write something else, like I got a holster, or I got a hat, but nope. There was no convincing.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pamela said...

At least you know that you bought Henry a very memorable gift!! The photo of the boys is so cute : )

A urora said...

That is such a boy thing. Rob used to eat toast into the shape of a gun...lol.
Cute pics- thanks for sharing.