Monday, January 10, 2011

the wedding

Can I really blog wedding pictures when there are none of the bride and groom?? I apologize, and hopefully more will follow, but since we were both in the wedding, neither of us were taking lots of pictures! Josh (Jonathan's brother) got married on Monday, December 20th in Florida. Here are just a few snapshots of the day. It was an amazing location! They could have done no decorating, and it still would have been beautiful!













 Josh and Lori did a beautiful job of keeping the wedding simple and elegant. The boys did great... they didn't do so hot at the rehearsal, but we had to cut them some slack considering we had just gotten in at midnight the night before. However, the day of the wedding they were on their A-game. Whew... :) Myles sat with Grandma the whole time all cuddled up in his tie.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see some pictures!! You look fabulous, Michelle!!! Thanks for sharing. Looks like it was a beautiful Florida day for the wedding. Love you guys.

Becky

AMY said...

Without a bride and groom picture, how can I be sure that you really were at a wedding???
I would love a picture of Myles in his tie!!!!!!!

Pamela said...

sweet memories. Everyone looks great in the photos! : ) Did Henry throw petals and did Wyatt hold the rings?