Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flashback to November

*My sister Tabby, her boys, my boys!*
I grabbed a few pics off my sister's web album from our time in Fort Wayne for the Berry family Christmas... Thanks Tab :) The one of my dad is a classic... passed out in the lazy chair after a big meal!

*My ageless parents :) Not too shabby for 70 and no hair color!*

*My niece Kami who was my gift exchange... the necklace I bought her!*
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Great pictures! Your hair is so long! You wear it up so often that I didn't know it had gotten that long! Love it!!

A urora said...

I was thinking the same thing- your hair is so long and looks great! Love the pic of your parents!!

AMY said...

love the one of you and Jonathan. Cracking up at the picture of Wyatt with the gun holster and no pants!!! AND I hope you got a picture of Henry's "what I got for Christmas. . ." THAT is hilarious!!!