I can't believe Myles is two weeks old today. I feel like we have packed a lot in for two weeks. Including new siding... :) Thanks to home insurance and an act of God in the form of wind, we have new siding. The boys worked on their tool bench the entire day the "workers" were here. I'm sure they must have gotten a kick of seeing the boys upstairs looking through the windows the entire time!
Ok, I have to ask, what neighborhood do you live in? It has been awhile, but I loved my home in Springboro! And yours looks so much like my house. And by the way, you have such sweet kids! Darcy
Hey Darcy!!! I'd love to see pics of your kiddos too! We live in Brookside. Where did you live? I don't have your email so I thought I'd just respond to your post with a comment back :)
5 comments:
Henry & Wyatt's smiles are sooo funny. Gotta love new siding!
So what's next week's entertainment for the boys??
Cute cute kids!!!
Ok, I have to ask, what neighborhood do you live in? It has been awhile, but I loved my home in Springboro! And yours looks so much like my house. And by the way, you have such sweet kids!
Darcy
Hey Darcy!!! I'd love to see pics of your kiddos too! We live in Brookside. Where did you live? I don't have your email so I thought I'd just respond to your post with a comment back :)
Post a Comment