It's amazing how much you can love a little body that you are just getting to know. We LOVE Myles. He is precious in every way. The boys adore him too. I love watching them... as they talk and laugh and poke at him and express great joy whenever his eyes are even half open... or he lets a 'squirt' into his diaper... or he makes a grunt... or a sneeze... or they see his little feet sticking out from under the blanket. Henry calls him the 'little guy.'
Henry says to me at church... "Mom, those men already walked by, but we need one of those papers and pens for the little guy." I whispered, "What do you mean... a paper and a pen?" He says, "B/c the pastor always says if you're new, raise your hand and we'll give one of these pens to you. Myles can't raise his hand. We need to do it for him but they already passed." Too cute... It's funny, b/c he said this way back when I was first pregnant -- that we'd need to get one of those pens for the baby b/c he'd be new. I was surprised he even remembered!

7 comments:
So Beautiful!! Your boys are just absolutely precious!! I hope I get to meet them someday...
That is so sweet Michelle!!! What an amazing big brother Henry is already!
Becky
Thanks for letting me hold Myles Sunday morning for such a long time. It was priceless!!!
Oh my gosh, that is precious. They are such good big brothers!
When the ushers walk back next sunday morning and you hear me burst into laughter, it is because I am thinking of Henry.
Priceless!
The photo of Wyatt and Myles and is so cute.
OH my gosh I laughed out loud reading Henry's comment on getting Myles a pen and paper because he's new...absolutely hysterical! What sweet memories you are making...
We always park in the "visitor spot" when we bring our babies to church for the first time!
Post a Comment