Sunday, July 04, 2010

Myles Thomas Cooper


He arrived on Wed, June 30th a little early! It was a fast delivery which we were very thankful for... he has been a blessing ever since! 6lbs, 9oz and 18.5" long... he feels very tiny to us. I keep calling him pumpkin b/c he has red hair! I also keep calling him Reuben, Wyatt, Henry... and then finally make it to Myles :)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Allison Walton said...

Welcome to the world, Myles! You are beautiful, and deeply loved. Hope I get to meet you sometime!

(and you can tell your sister I have that shirt, too!) :)

mikeanddebbie said...

Congratulations, Michelle!! He's beautiful--and yes, so tiny! You look great! So happy for you!!!

Matt and Abby said...

Congratulations!! We so soon forget how tiny they are!

AMY said...

So happy for you all!!!!
"Children are a gift from the Lord. . ."

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to meet little Myles!!! Nana Becky here is ready to give that boy some lovin;! Praying for you all, Michelle, with everything going on, that you continue to lean wholly on God and His might while raising this little blessing!!!

Love you guys,
Becky

Pamela said...

Myles is darling. I'm so glad I've been able to see so much of him. Oh, and you're right - the tan makes all the difference!

Anonymous said...

You would not be a proper mother if you did not cycle through other names before getting to his. :) He's beautiful. Praise God!

A urora said...

Another beautiful mini cooper! And you already know I love his name!!!!!!!!!! ;-)