... of trying to paint a door, make lunch, get a baby awake to eat, and finish mowing the lawn, I realized that I had been putting the boys off all morning. I really don't like when that happens. I am sometimes so concerned over my own agenda and task list, that I forget to just "be." A real weakness for me... and I know it's probably a weakness for all mom's, but it honestly is one of my bigger struggles as a person. I believe they are in the way of my "agenda" when they should be my agenda!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
In the midst...
... of trying to paint a door, make lunch, get a baby awake to eat, and finish mowing the lawn, I realized that I had been putting the boys off all morning. I really don't like when that happens. I am sometimes so concerned over my own agenda and task list, that I forget to just "be." A real weakness for me... and I know it's probably a weakness for all mom's, but it honestly is one of my bigger struggles as a person. I believe they are in the way of my "agenda" when they should be my agenda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great post! Loved it!
Oh. candy land...
Post a Comment