My sister Meagan and her 3 kiddos all came for a mid-week visit. (Thanks Ry!) Considering it rained literally almost the entire time she was here, I think we did pretty well keeping 4 boys and a girl entertained! We went to the Boonshoft science center one day and the Wright Patt airforce one day. The kids loved both! They also rode bikes and scooters in b/t raindrops and found a frog... which was a highlight! It was so strange seeing them all at bedtime. I have such vivid memories of being at my cousins when we were young and I love looking at pictures of all of us in our princess-girly pj's and sleeping on the floor together. Such fun memories!!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Special Visitors
My sister Meagan and her 3 kiddos all came for a mid-week visit. (Thanks Ry!) Considering it rained literally almost the entire time she was here, I think we did pretty well keeping 4 boys and a girl entertained! We went to the Boonshoft science center one day and the Wright Patt airforce one day. The kids loved both! They also rode bikes and scooters in b/t raindrops and found a frog... which was a highlight! It was so strange seeing them all at bedtime. I have such vivid memories of being at my cousins when we were young and I love looking at pictures of all of us in our princess-girly pj's and sleeping on the floor together. Such fun memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
great memories!~!!
Meg's firstborn looks so much like her and her second boy looks so much like Ryan. Is Cam first, Levi second? I always forget. All the kiddos sure are cute!!!
So fun! I love seeing the girls with their cousins.
Post a Comment