Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Volume 9

So I'm not really sure how this happened... they were playing outside, I was on the phone with my sister, I decided they could play in the water in the ditch (the weather was MUCH warmer than last time I let them do this!), they were laughing and having a great time... and then this. A literal face plant in the water... did Henry push him? Did he trip? At any rate, you would have thought he cut his arm off. Henry was trying to convince him that "it's not so bad Wyatt"... at least they got in a good 45 minutes of play time before it happened! It was actually a perfect time to move onto baths, dinner, and bedtime anyways! :)



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Poor, Wyatt! Those photos are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Poor little bub....it is pretty funny, though! Lots more of those times to come! Thanks for sharing,Michelle. Love you guys!!
Becky

Andrea said...

Been missing your don't asks! Keep them coming.. have you seen my recent?

Chris said...

Oh my.....great picture to show him when he is a teenager!

AMY said...

Oh my goodness!!!
What a face!!
And I'm guessing that the 45 min. of the boys being busy was worth the face plant!

Whatsfordinner said...

i know he's crying and totally upset...but he's just so darn cute! It's one for the memory books.

-Amanda (Franklin) Fellers