Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sleeping in Florida

We let Henry and Wyatt share a bed in Florida which they thought was just great. Wy is still in his crib here at home... I guess out of laziness. He is ready to go to the toddler bed, but I am not ready to give up the boundaries of a crib :) I love that he wakes up from naps and lays there for 1/2 hour playing happily! Anyways, Jonathan would tell them a make-believe bedtime story every night about things like the '7-toed sloth' and the 'orange tipped snoogleheimer eagle.' These pictures document why we're fairly sure they can never share a bed long term. The night always started out well.... both boys on pillows, lying straight, covered up. By midnight, Henry (who has always been a disturbed sleeper) has literally got his feet on Wy's face or in his back and he has completely turned himself around. We're not even sure how he sleeps at all... But it does explain why he has spent many nights of his life waking up (and therefore us waking up!) after he fell off his bed or hit his head on the wall or got stuck with half his body on the bed and half of it off. Strange, but fun to watch in the pictures :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I know what it is like to sleep with a "disturbed" sleeper! Cute photos. I'm glad you're documenting all of this.

mikeanddebbie said...

Hee Hee!