Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dayton Dragons

We got two tickets to the local baseball team's game... the Dayton Dragons. If you are local and have never been, you should go! We are not big baseball fans, but these games are really geared for the family and Henry has always loved them! This time we got two tickets for stadium seating, 2-$5 concession stand vouchers, and 2 free hats all for $6!! Henry had a blast! He talked about it all day leading up to it, and then this morning he just kept saying... "Mom, I really loved the baseball game. I'm so glad I got to go with Daddy." A fun father/son outing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Pamela said...

fun! we should all go to a Reds game this summer.

mikeanddebbie said...

You should definitely all go to a Reds game this summer! Wish I could!! Hoping some day to take my kids to Great American Ball Park!!

AMY said...

So fun!!
We are in on the Reds game!!

Unknown said...

We have been talking about the same thing and would love to be in! How did you get tickets gang, i thought all the Dragons games were sold out?