Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Delays
Well, my husband informed me that I had not updated our blog in 'so long.' I had to remind him that the week before vacation I was packing and this week I have been unpacking. :) So... sorry if you are feeling the same way. Please come help me get organized if you're looking for an update! This is as good as it gets for now. Once I get our vacation pics organized as well, I will post them here. For now, you can just look at the blue shirt boys, an almost 7-month pregnant mom (and yes, I really do think this is the first 'pregnancy' photo I have taken of this child), and the little boy who is growing up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have missed you!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!
You are one great looking pregnant woman!
I've been waiting for an update, too!! You do not look 7 months pregnant!!! Can't wait to catch up soon.
7 months already?? Did you find out what you are having or not? Email me with an update when you get a chance!!
Post a Comment