
I have found that boys and mud go hand in hand. If I'm home all day with nowhere to go, I really do love letting the boys do something like this... I'm sure it barely hit 70 yesterday and people who might see my boys running around in boxers in the mud probably cringe. However, I hold a different view. I love the fact that they are out for an hour playing together making memories. I love the fact that there is mud to play in. I love the fact that they are enjoying nature and what God has created. I love the fact that they are laughing so hard together they can barely stand up! I love the fact that I get to strip off their clothes, throw them into a warm, cozy bath, and feed them lunch afterwards. Such fun memories! I have memories and pictures in my mind of stuff like this when I was growing up... such sweet things to remember!

I couldn't get a good pic of Wyatt... he was soaked up to his waist in his sweatpants and mud all over his face and ears! I wanted to post the naked pic of Hen, but didn't think it'd be appropriate! :)
3 comments:
So Fun! I remember playing in the mud when I was a child.
just dying to know what your neighbors were thinking!!!!
Fun fun times!!!
What fantastic memories!!! Glad the boys had such a fun time. :) P.S. I'm back....our computer died before Christmas, and thankfully we have a new one now.
Post a Comment