Monday, March 15, 2010

Special Visitors

This wknd, we had the privilege of going to Upland, IN to visit with Jonathan's family. About a year ago, we attended David (J's brother) and Sona's wedding in Yerevan, Armenia. Sona's parents are here from Armenia for a few weeks and so we had a family get together to all visit. It was so nice to see them here and for the boys to have a chance to meet them. Henry and Wyatt warmed right up to them... they were very sweet and kind and came with gifts for them. Wy was really diggin' the hat/scarf combo. It was hilarious! When we got home, I took a picture of the boys in both of their gifts... They fit great and the boys love them! We celebrated her parents visit with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, gifts, and dessert. And, lots of company! It was a delightful time!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm so glad you had a nice time. I can't believe how big Henry looks in that photo! He's growing up so fast.

AMY said...

What a great time!! Now, I am wondering how I can get a Thanksgiving dinner in March!!