Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Volume 8





Posted by PicasaI just bought these lovely organic gala apples. I gave someone in the house the responsibility of putting them in the fruit drawer this afternoon. Tonight, I went to grab Jonathan an apple for his lunch tomorrow. This is what I found...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

that is hilarious! so, so kids! i love it!
meg

Pamela said...

thanks for my morning laugh!

Andrea said...

That is a good one.

AMY said...

that is beyond funny!!!
Good thing he has such a cute face!! Can't get too mad!
Just tell Jonathan, Wyatt was making sure they were good!

mikeanddebbie said...

So, So Funny!!!!!

Amber Zimmerman said...

This is hilarious! Xander does the same thing! We find them all over the house though, he is not so kind as to keep them in the fridge. ;-)

toddwarrix said...

classic!

Amy said...

He just had to taste them all to see which one he liked the best, right?

Allison Walton said...

Too funny!!

Chris said...

Time for home made applesauce! My boys have both done that too. Very funny!

Chris

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for the big laugh I definatly needed that today!

A urora said...

I told ya you'd have 'don't ask, don't tell's ! ;-)