Meet Reuben Wallace Stewart Berry! Henry was the happiest & proudest cousin ever! It was wonderful to see Devon and Beth and to finally meet Reuben. What a blessing.
He is definitely adorable! It was so much fun to meet him and hold him. Devon and Beth are going to be awesome parents, and I am so excited for Reuben to have Henry and Wyatt as cousins living close! They are going to have so much fun. Just showed Riley the pictures, and she said "Hey!! That's my friend Henry with that cute baby!" I agree.
Send our congrats to Devon and Beth! We are very excited for them and for Reuben. He is such a doll!! Of course I may be a bit biased towards babies with a darker complexion:)
8 comments:
Aww, what a preciuos blessing! Congrats!!!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for Reuben and mommmy & daddy!!! I am shedding tears of pure joy right now!!
He is definitely adorable! It was so much fun to meet him and hold him. Devon and Beth are going to be awesome parents, and I am so excited for Reuben to have Henry and Wyatt as cousins living close! They are going to have so much fun. Just showed Riley the pictures, and she said "Hey!! That's my friend Henry with that cute baby!" I agree.
Becky
Send our congrats to Devon and Beth! We are very excited for them and for Reuben. He is such a doll!! Of course I may be a bit biased towards babies with a darker complexion:)
Liberty can't wait to meet Reuben in the nursery at church! She's so glad to see that he has so much hair!
beautiful...
What wonderful news! Baby Reuben is adorable.
The pool pics are great, too. Henry seems like a little waterbug!
Post a Comment