There are so many things to journal about these days. I feel like I could post every picture I take and tag a story to it. They are all going to be such sweet memories -- I just don't have time to post that many. I will say to you, Henry, that you are such a darling! We love you immensely and you are a joy to spend time with.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
New Bike
There are so many things to journal about these days. I feel like I could post every picture I take and tag a story to it. They are all going to be such sweet memories -- I just don't have time to post that many. I will say to you, Henry, that you are such a darling! We love you immensely and you are a joy to spend time with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is so cute...they do grow up way too fast! Daniel just turned eight and when I picked out his number candle, I took a seven off the shelf and didn't realize my mistake until I got to the checkout. I still can't believe he's eight!!
I feel the same way about the memories. It's all moving so quickly. Henry is too cute on that bike.
whoooooooo hoooooooooo
So cool on that bike!!
Post a Comment