
Dear Nathan, ever since you came to our house to finish the basement, I have been in heaven. I talk about you all the time. I ask where you are when I wake up, and I ask when you're coming back to work when I go to bed. I like to eat breakfast, lunch, and my snacks watching you downstairs. I like it when you eat dinner with us. I really like it when you let me help you with your tools. I always tell Daddy what I got to help you with when he gets home. I will be very sad when you are all done. You keep me entertained by answering every single question I ask. See you Monday!
Love Henry
3 comments:
He's just dying to help!!!
That's just way too cute!! So I guess men and their tools start way young, huh??
Becky
I can just imagine our boys doing this when he comes to our house!!
Poor Nathan. . . he should charge extra for all the questions!!!!~
Post a Comment