Monday, December 15, 2008

Smiles for Daddy

The boys DO love their Daddy! Lots of smiles for him... it's starting to feel so festive around here... the snow, the lights, the homemade gifts, the cookies, the wrapping paper, the angel hair (everywhere!!!! after a 3 year old gets a hold of it...), and excitement about going to grandma and grandpa's to see cousins! I love this time of year even though it does present its fair share of stress (typically induced by ourselves). This year I have been reminded even more about why we celebrate Christmas. We're so thankful for the true message, and when we gaze at that, it really helps bring clarity of mind. When I look at the boys smiles, I just think... if they NEVER receive anything for Christmas, it doesn't even matter. They have all they need in Christ. They don't know that yet, of course :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

AMY said...

you are starting to get deep Michelle!!

Pamela said...

Their smiles are priceless! yes, speaking the gospel to our children is the most important thing we can do at Christmas and all year long.

Ryan and Heather said...

Great post, Meesh! Yes, things are getting so festive...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Cooper it's me McKenna I like Henry's videos!!!! Well see after winter break!!!