Jonathan's parents wanted to give Wyatt more of an 'experience' for his B-day. So they sent his card in January, but we waited until they came for a visit in March. They purchased him a horseback riding lesson. It was SO fun!!! He absolutely loved it, and if lessons weren't so crazy expensive, we'd sign him up in a heartbeat! It was one of those few times as a parent (or grandparent) where you feel like you hit the jackpot with your kid. He was captivated -- speechless, and at one point, he leaned over to me and whispered, "Mom, I've just never been this excited before. I've never seen a horse this up close, and now I get to ride it. I'm so happy." She taught him 5 basics of riding, but also took him back to Brownie's stable and taught him how to care for the pony. At the end, he asked the instructor if he could come back everyday. It was just wonderful -- and horses are such beautiful, strong creatures. I wanted to go back everyday!!! It was a great time for me, Wyatt, and Mom Cooper.
| *This gigantic horse was amazingly beautiful… and it's name was Wyatt* |
1 comment:
I just love it! What a special memory and gift.
Post a Comment