Friday, March 07, 2014

January

Blogging… these days, I find myself so immersed in caring for kids and daily tasks, that the free moments I do have, I rarely want to spend on the computer! So…. I'm trying to widdle it down to trying to capture the monthly moments that I want for my long-term memory!
*What we do when the kids are in bed… :)*

*So much snow this year… tons of fun memories in it esp with the Winter Olympics taking place!*

*Always thankful for this friendship*



*Saying "they keep me on my toes" is such an understatement these days…!*

*Love playing games with the boys after babies are in bed*

*She loves to eat!*

*Busy again… I have to be very careful about what I put on my kitchen counter. Just in the past week, Myles has shattered a picture frame and a glass. A mess….*

*I think this was the SuperBowl…???*

*How can an 18-month old be into what she wears already?? But she is….*

1 comment:

Pamela said...

LOVE the snow pics of all 4 kiddos.