Monday, June 10, 2013

Remembering summer... and it just started

My days go by so fast. We are in a stage of parenting that is more intense than anything else we've experienced in the past 7 years. And that combined with just plain ordinary life makes time fly. I forget I even have a blog. Then one day, I'm like, shoot... I have a blog. And I don't post entries. Which might be a little sad for the few souls who look at it, but much more sad for me since this is my only documentation of this Cooper family. So anyways, a few pics to jog my memory a few years from now. Our kids are at beautiful ages. I can't even describe it, but woven into all of the difficult moments (or hours... or days) of parenting are these glimpses of wonder that I find in each of them. I. LOVE. THEM. And they're not even mine to keep! Summer has been full already of late nights, play dates, visits with cousins, visits with grandparents, dominoes, too much sugar, and lots of time at home.





2 comments:

Allison Walton said...

"woven into all of the difficult moments (or hours... or days) of parenting are these glimpses of wonder that I find in each of them. "

I love that. thanks for the reminder.

Pamela said...

Loving these summer days, too! I'm thankful the weather has been so nice. I just imagine your boys being out from sun up to sun down!