Thursday, April 04, 2013

Someone's sick...

... and while it's exhausting for a parent to have sick babies, there are moments (or seconds) of preciousness... This little guy just finds one spot, sits, and moans ALL DAY LONG even if you're holding him. All of us, at one time or another, have said, "Myles.... Pls stop moaning!!!" Meanwhile, in the moments (or seconds) that he is content to moan on the floor, I try to simply maintain household chores. It's amazing how a whole week goes by and you're wondering what you originally had planned b/c it's like someone hit a pause button on life. You look outside and wonder what everyone else is doing :) You are forced to choose between necessity and 'the rest'... and I am personally always surprised how much falls in 'the rest' category. It's really kind of telling and usually good for me to have that kind of reality check now and then. Although when you have 4 kids and sicknesses fall back to back, it does get a little tiring. But this will pass and for that I'm thankful! Excited to see spring weather! Yay! Wyatt and I did get out to plant some herbs today... Love season changes!







1 comment:

Pamela said...

Poor Myles! He's just too cute in those photos though. Hopefully he's back to health soon!!