Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Have I mentioned...


 … well, a few things really… did I mention that we have a girl in the house? It's SO fun. I think she is the most fun for me (esp all of those middle-of-the-night hours we spend together!), although Wyatt did tell me today he thought she had a beautiful smile and in this picture on top, Henry actually dressed her. So I guess I'm not the only one having fun :)





And did I mention we had a snowstorm just last week… then about 3 days later it was 61 degrees. So fun to be having snowball fights wearing short sleeves… at least that is the boys opinion. Our opinion is that it's not great hearing our sump pump working every 45 seconds! Yikes!










































And Tessa girl is eating some foods these days… always love this stage… well, kind of… not really, but since she is most likely my last, I'm actually enjoying it a lot more!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AMY said...

I love it! We love having a girl around here too (well most days!) I remember we all just used to sit at the table and stare at her. The way she talks and acts is so differentt from the boys!!

Pamela said...

I'm so impressed that Henry got her dressed! It's hard for me to get tights on little legs! cute pics :)