
I've been blender-less for a year now b/c I outlive every blender I buy. And this last time I just decided I'd sit tight and wait. Thanks to some generous family members.... my wish has come true.
So... since I've got this new blender, I've also acquired some more kitchen help. He is wonderful. He loads the blender, taste tests everything BEFORE we've even started the blender (of course we don't tell our customers that!), and turns on switches. Of course today he also threw a ceramic bowl on the floor, but that's beside the point... he's still in training.
Anyways, today our smoothie consisted of cucumbers, broccoli, lemon, kiwi, and apple. We were supposed to also add green grapes, but they were too exp at the store. So the plan was to add in a little honey or banana to sweeten it up. But my helper was so busy taste testing and throwing bowls on the floor, that he forgot to add our secret sweet ingredient.So... Our customers weren't super thrilled with the taste of their drinks. However, we made it right by telling them this one was on the house! They finished the entire smoothie while guessing all 5 items that were in it. Whew... The helper and I will be doing some more training before the next round.
![]() |
| *this is just a bonus picture... she is not old enough to be a kitchen helper.... YET* |




1 comment:
I LOVE my Vitamix!!!!!!! I got mine 3 years ago & my love affair is still going strong. Enjoy!!!
Darcy
Post a Comment