Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the garden




Posted by PicasaThe garden has gotten ridiculously big! These are photos from about a month ago... right now, we are running out of space for our cucumber plants and our watermelon! We have a weekly harvest of summer squash, cucumber, onions, lettuce, banana peppers, and just this week bell peppers. There are several melons on the watermelon plant, and the tomatoes are growing! The boys are LOVING it!!! I used to make them water with cups out of a bucket... they didn't enjoy that too much. Since it's been so dry, I now let them use the hose and they get much more entertainment out of this :) I love seeing them barefoot and dirty!

2 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

So jealous of your garden!! Great posts...you look great!! And I agree, Wyatt does look like your husband's brother!

Pamela said...

It's looking great, Michelle. Next year, I definitely want some fruit in my garden!