The boys requested that we return to the Boardwalk. It was a lovely evening for a walk. After seeing Myles in the sand (eating as much as he could), I was glad we weren't on a beach vacation ;) An older couple stopped us to comment on our family... Telling us they also have a grandson who has DS. He is 3 and they were so encouraging and were also believers. I love how God allows us to connect with other believers even when we are outside of our typical sphere. Such a blessing!!
3 comments:
you need to go on vacation more often - loving all the blog updates. Everyone looks like they're having fun : )
Wow! I didn't even know you were going! I am trying not to be jealous. . . just kidding. Praising the Lord for the time you have together!! BTW, you should hear the name Lilly has picked out for your baby. . .
Enjoy your time together!!
Post a Comment