We had a good talk about how we use scissors... his privileges were removed (and if there were parent police, they would have removed mine too!), and we tucked the pj's away in his memory box. Of course, I told him we had to take a picture so Daddy could see what he had done. When I asked him what he was doing, he sheepishly looked at me and said, "I not know." Like... oh no... is this going to be good or bad? Is this really a 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' post when I'm the one who should be held responsible??
| *asleep for his nap... finally* And don't worry, my safety patrol husband told me the lights weren't safe. We have made the necessary changes :) |

4 comments:
You're hilarious!!!
Don't be too hard on yourself - every honest Mom will admit that at some time she's given her children the wrong thing at the wrong time :) It makes for a great blog post. Hope you had a great birthday. love you
Oh Michelle, trust me, this won't be the last!! Love your posts!! Also love the "man cave" bedroom with the lights! Wyatt looks pretty comfy...even has the arms behind his head pose down!!
Becky
What's wrong with the lights!!!!???? We have some hanging like that in our boys room. . . at least we will be in "mom jail" together!
Seriously, I would have done the scissor thing too!!!
Post a Comment