Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Cooper's

We eat Thanksgiving dinner at the Cooper's every year on the actual day of Thanksgiving. It is a lovely tradition and Mom Cooper single-handedly makes, I kid you not, about 15 different dishes. It's quite amazing. I do nothing but bring the pies which is really the easiest part! We all enjoy lunch together and then about 8pm, start breaking out the leftovers.... my personal favorite :)
*Cooper Family* (David, Sona, Me, Jonathan, Lori, Josh, Dad Cooper, Mom Cooper, boys)



*Cutest Pic of the Wknd*
*iPhones are good for much more than you think*

*Uncle David deserves an award for dealing with Henry's unending questions... "Can I play, can I play, is it my turn yet?"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Look at that family photo!! It's getting bigger - what a blessing!! The photo of the boys with the iphones is so funny. I have to commend you for making the pies b/c I think that's the hardest part : )