Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Scripture Sowers

Henry was very excited to be able to finally start his new Sunday school classes at church. This red t-shirt is for the 'beginners' at church who are in the Scripture Sowers evening program... it's a memory program where they go through a cycle of learning verses, and as they grow older, the texts they memorize build and get longer. Cool! I love it. We have the 'Fighter Pack' from Desiring God.org, but this program will help make it more exciting since he'll be doing it with other kids. It's on Sunday nights -- he got lucky and started on a night they had game night. He was pumped. I think they thought they were welcoming him in! :)
Scary smile!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I totally forgot to blog about this!! Anyway, Henry looks so much older in that first photo.