Happy Birthday Henry! You've been a joy to have on this 4-year journey! We feel so blessed to have had you so long. You have a lot of strong qualities that seem difficult now, but we are hoping and praying that God will use them for His glory as you grow and mature. You have always been a easily excited child, and we love your enthusiasm over the simplest things! You bring many, many smiles to our faces. The morning after your birthday party, you were eating breakfast with us and you said, "Did you guys get me birthday presents?" And we said YES and told you what you had already opened from us. You said, "Oh, I don't think I ever said thank you. Thank you guys!" You are so sweet. We love you!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Happy Birthday Henry!
Happy Birthday Henry! You've been a joy to have on this 4-year journey! We feel so blessed to have had you so long. You have a lot of strong qualities that seem difficult now, but we are hoping and praying that God will use them for His glory as you grow and mature. You have always been a easily excited child, and we love your enthusiasm over the simplest things! You bring many, many smiles to our faces. The morning after your birthday party, you were eating breakfast with us and you said, "Did you guys get me birthday presents?" And we said YES and told you what you had already opened from us. You said, "Oh, I don't think I ever said thank you. Thank you guys!" You are so sweet. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Henry! That cake is amazing! I love that his picture is on it!!
Wow!!! Beth really outdid herself! That is amazing!!
Happy Birthday Henry!!!
So fun to watch you grow!!
Post a Comment