Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Together


I'm always looking at other friend's blogs and just wondering how in the world they get the cutest pictures of their little ones... together. I scratch my head and think, gee, I must be doing something wrong. No one wants to smile at the same time, or one is grabbing the other smiling while the one getting grabbed is screaming, one is looking while the other is not, etc... you know the routine. So this morning, the boys actually had on the same pj's. This is rare since I have very few clothes for them that match. And voila! They were agreeable to taking pictures together! It really brought me so much joy - I know that sounds silly, but I think it brings every mom great joy to have snapshots of their kids together to tuck away for future enjoyment... btw, if you haven't gotten to know Wyatt yet, look at that first picture. It will give you a good glimpse into his true personality :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pamela said...

great photos. Anna said, "look! Wyatt and Henry match!"

mikeanddebbie said...

Great pics! They are growing up so fast!!

AMY said...

Yeah!!!!
they couldn't be cuter!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Michelle!!
Becky

Amy said...

So sweet!

Ryan and Heather said...

How PRECIOUS!!! :)