This is a continuation from the last post... forgot about the order.. sorry. It's too late at night for me to be motivated to reverse the order! The picture of Wyatt in the trailer is so funny - he was so upset when we put him in there! But he did love the John Deere -- he was a fan of that. Henry found a babydoll in the shed we were cleaning out. He loved it... asked Meema if he could take it home. Of course, she said yes. Jonathan wasn't thrilled.. :) The best part was when my dad put him down for a nap and we went into check on him and he had Sammy, the dog, and the babydoll all laying on his chest... so cute!!! He'll make a great daddy someday!
Next time you and Jonathan are in FW, please give us a call! We'd love to have you over for dinner. Our house is so far from looking nice, but I just don't care anymore:)
4 comments:
Those are great photos. I'm glad you had a nice time.
Great pictures! I love the GREEN!
Oh, poor Wyatt! I just want to grab him out of there!!
I'm sure Henry will be destroying that picture of him with a doll when he gets old enough!
Next time you and Jonathan are in FW, please give us a call! We'd love to have you over for dinner. Our house is so far from looking nice, but I just don't care anymore:)
Post a Comment