
Uncle Josh came this past wknd to visit. He was attending a job fair - but stayed through Sunday. We had been planning on doing some serious yard work, so when he told us he was coming, we said he had to work for his food! He was a wonderful help -- Jonathan was so grateful for his muscle! While eating lunch, Jonathan was telling Josh how being 31 is just not the same as 23... :)

Henry, of course, was loving having Uncle Josh here. He couldn't ask him enough questions -- we ended the wknd on Sunday by taking a walk back in the creek. Wyatt conked out in the backpack. It was a wonderful wknd!
2 comments:
Aww, it's always so cute when they fall asleep in the backpack...
Your house is beautiful. I obviously have never seen the outside. I love brick! And Matt said he saw you this weekend. I kind of had my eyes open for you, but I figured I wouldn't see you. It's always a fun race I think, no matter what time. And it's great for you two to do it together. I still have hopes of turning Matt into a runner:)
Post a Comment