We finally arrived back home from Yerevan, Armenia. We had an amazing time at the wedding, but we were so excited to return to the boys. I thought I'd post some quick pictures of our homecoming so I had them to save. We got home late Friday night, so we didn't see the boys until Sat morning. When they first saw us, I'm fairly sure Henry was in shock. He just stared at us... then he ran to us and squeezed for a very long time. It was precious. I wonder if he thought we might not come back. Wyatt wasn't sure what to think! :) I'm sure we'll post some pics of our trip too... but we have much catching up to do -- so this is all for now!
It makes me cry to see those pictures. I can't imagine the emotion after not seeing your kids for 10 days! I LOVE that Henry ran to you like that!!! Maybe next time just 3 days to get that feeling again - not 10!!!
Ok, you made me cry, too!! What great pictures! Hope you guys are all feeling better by now. Glad to have you home, and can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
I can't imagine leaving for 10 days! I feel like I would even miss my puppies! We would enjoy seeing pics. I don't even know where Armenia is. As for the paci. Yeah, Matt's more all about giving it up then I am. She still has two months, we'll see... All I know is when she's wiggin out, the paci stops it. How can I deprive her (and myself) of that??
wow!!! pics are great, and those little boys bring tears to my eyes yet again. so glad you are all back in your nest safe and sound!!! blessings, mom and dad b.
7 comments:
Did your Mom take the photos? What a sweet moment! Enjoy your family time this week!
It makes me cry to see those pictures. I can't imagine the emotion after not seeing your kids for 10 days! I LOVE that Henry ran to you like that!!!
Maybe next time just 3 days to get that feeling again - not 10!!!
What sweet sweet pictures--I love them!! So glad you are back home safe and sound!!
Ok, you made me cry, too!! What great pictures! Hope you guys are all feeling better by now. Glad to have you home, and can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
Love you guys,
Becky
I can't imagine leaving for 10 days! I feel like I would even miss my puppies! We would enjoy seeing pics. I don't even know where Armenia is.
As for the paci. Yeah, Matt's more all about giving it up then I am. She still has two months, we'll see... All I know is when she's wiggin out, the paci stops it. How can I deprive her (and myself) of that??
What a sweet reunion! Great pics. Whose wedding was it?? Can't wait to hear about your trip!
wow!!! pics are great, and those little boys bring tears to my eyes yet again. so glad you are all back in your nest safe and sound!!! blessings, mom and dad b.
Post a Comment