Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweeties

I love these pictures... so sweet. Wyatt and Henry made a garage band in my kitchen the other day. They played a long time... and I actually enjoyed the racket in a weird sort of way... :) It's such a delight when they play together!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Thanks for the advice. I think she'll take a while sleeping through the night anyway because she was a preemie. I'm trying to follow Baby Wise and I'm just not sure how far to push it. I'm going back to work (part time) in 3 weeks and I'd LOVE to get more sleep by then. She's still wakes up at 3am and eats quite a bit. So I know I shouldn't just stop doing that. We'll see.
I think everyone is a little more relaxed with their second one, right:) Little Wyatt is going to reap the benefits of the things that were done right or wrong with Henry.
How is the adoption process going for your brother?

Ryan and Heather said...

What nice spring pics! Meesh, Henry is turning from a little boy into a kid!! Looks like your family is making some wonderful memories. Have a great time on your overseas trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!