
Henry kept asking me for his green truck. I couldn't find it - so I asked him if he knew where it was. He said, "Oh, yeah, it's behind the red chair." OK -- so I go look behind the red chair. Well, I was amazed at what I found. These items are all things we play with A LOT... cowboy Carl (the white guy), the red hammer, the balloons we've had since Aunt Beth's birthday (I wondered what happened to them, but I assumed I must have popped them since I hadn't seen them for a week or so), the blue football, AND the musical card we recv'd from Grandma Cooper on Wyatt's birthday (surprise it's not out of batteries yet!). These were all items that have been missing for over a week - little did I know... it's like he's a dog hoarding his bones!!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for your prayers. We have fun looking at your blog too! You have really funny boys:)
This is great and a perfect DA, DT. I think your boys will provide you with lots of volumes. :-)
Post a Comment