
Beth's birthday was February 25th. Devon baked a very special cake to celebrate. Isn't it pretty?? We were impressed more by the design than the taste... ha ha... it actually was pretty tasty! It really was beautiful!

Henry celebrated with us... and then, I guess, must have fallen asleep at the top of the steps while we were all celebrating. Remember those days?... Mom and Dad put you to bed but good smells and cheerful sounds kept floating upstairs - my sister and I used to spend a lot of time at the top of the steps -- how fun that we now have our own little munchkin at the top of the steps, but now we're the ones having fun staying up late!! :)
2 comments:
Debbie would be proud of Devon's cake!
oh my! that is so incredibly cute!!! I love it!
At least he stayed upstairs!
Post a Comment