Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tortillas and Forts

Have you ever made your own tortillas? They are soooo easy and so good! We got the recipe out of Henry's Highlights magazine for preschoolers. We had a lot of fun!
Ok, I know I already mentioned this... but winter has truly begun. This was the lastest indoor activity. It only got worse...
We did bake some chocolate chip cookies... I went upstairs to check on Wyatt and got tied up for about 15-20 minutes. I came back down and there were 3 missing cookies and a step stool in front of the kitchen counter. Hmm... what do you think... guilty?
Later that same day... yes, Henry was just getting dressed around 4pm. And yes, I was still in my pj's... oh well, Jonathan came to the rescue :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I love the pillow fort! You're making me laugh!