Dear Anna, I got your letter about the soap incident on your mom's blog. Did she know you wrote that? I thought it was pretty funny too. My mom was telling my dad when he got home that night, and he laughed for a minute, but then he said, "Why were they upstairs unattended if you and Pam were downstairs?" You have to know my Dad... he's pretty protective. However, he's not home that often for extended periods of times with me, so he doesn't understand how fast us 3 year olds can move! I personally thought the best part was when I climbed into the sink. My mom thinks it's so great that I can reach the sink with a stool now, but little does she know how often I'm climbing on the counter. Oh well, I won't say anything if you don't! Well, can't wait to come to your house sometime soon. Maybe we can find some nail polish and eye liner to play with when our mom's are catching up. I hear you're pretty good with that eye liner... Just wait until we can invite Payton and Wyatt to play... wow, that will be fun! Your friend, Henry


2 comments:
These pictures are priceless!! Hmm, I can see them being shown at weddings??? Who knows? It might be their wedding together!! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Becky
so cute... looking forward to getting together again soon!
Post a Comment